Online school programming
Join AGA Educators for 30 minutes of artful conversation inspired by current exhibitions and from our permanent collection every Tuesday and Thursday at 9:30am and 1pm.
Virtual Presentation | Grades 4-6: Edmonton Local
Explore how geography, physical location and the people around us influence our ideas about the world. In this session, we will look at the evolution of an “Edmonton style” in past and present artworks.
To participate online:
- Register through our events calendar to receive an email with the meeting link
- Ensure you download or can open Google Meet or Gmail to participate
- Add the meeting to your calendar
- Gather paper and a pencil for sketching and brainstorming
- Log on a few minutes early to ensure your tech is working
- Enjoy the conversation with our dynamic Educators
Read our FAQs here.
A special thank-you to the EPCOR Heart + Soul Fund for supporting our online initiatives.