Book your event at the AGA and people will talk about it for years.
With a stunning structure, the swirling of zinc, glass and steel, the Art Gallery of Alberta (AGA) offers unique and unforgettable experiences unlike any other venue. Whether you are planning a wedding reception, a corporate meeting or a networking event, the AGA offers numerous options for groups large and small.
The AGA is a stunning venue for celebrations and events.
With its soaring spaces, state–of-the-art features and remarkable exhibitions, the AGA is an exceptional venue for your next private function. Our event spaces include:
- The atrium and main hall that feature soaring high ceilings, natural light and full audio-visual capabilities
- The Borealis Room and Allan E. Scott Boardroom that are equipped with audio and visual support
- The 150-seat theatre that is equipped with audio and visual support
- The theatre lobby for added space and flexibility
- The City of Edmonton Terrace that enhances your guests’ outdoor experience
- Mouthwatering catering provided by the Edmonton Convention Centre—an award-winning culinary team led by Executive Chef Serge Belair
Did you know, you can also book gallery access or private tours of our exhibitions to enhance your guests’ experience?
Exclusively catered by the award-winning culinary team at the Edmonton Convention Centre, the AGA is the perfect setting for your next private function. Let us help you plan for your event!
Learn more about our partnership with Edmonton Convention Centre.