Follow these simple steps to book
1. SELECT an exhibition and preferred four week period (see below) and send in the booking request form by fax, email or request by phone. Once the booking is confirmed a contract will be sent to the venue. Please return a signed copy to TREX AGA.
* Please book according to Booking Period rather than month.
2. Approximately three weeks before the exhibition dates the venue will receive a press release and Interpretive Guide. The guide includes curatorial comments, artist biographies and/or interviews, background information relevant to the theme of the exhibition and art works in the exhibition, and hands-on art making projects to assist viewers in engaging with the exhibition. This guide is the venues to keep.
3. The venue will receive the exhibition a few days before the start of the booking period. The exhibition will end on the final date of the booking period chosen, with shipping scheduled for the next day.
4. Upon completion of the exhibition period please repack and ship the exhibition to the next venue. Repack the exhibition in the same way it was received, making sure to include didactic panels and all art work labels. Shipping is arranged and paid for by the AGA
2020 - 2021 booking periods
Period 1: September 3 to September 30, 2020
Period 2: October 8 to November 4
Period 3: November 12 to December 9
Period 4: December 17 to January 20, 2021
Period 5: January 28 to February 24
Period 6: March 4 to April 7
Period 7: April 15 to May 12
Period 8: May 20 to June 16
Period 9: June 24 to July 21
Period 10: July 29 to August 25
Our thanks to the many individuals, organizations and communities who have contributed to the success of the Alberta Foundation for the Arts Travelling Exhibition Program.